The North America osteoporosis treatment market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 8.29 billion by 2027 while exhibiting a CAGR of 6.6% between 2020 and 2027. This is attributable to the increasing prevalence of osteoporosis and the growing number of government approvals for the therapeutic drugs that are propelling the demand in the North America osteoporosis treatment options. Fortune Business Insights in its latest report, titled, “North America Osteoporosis Treatment Market Size, Share &Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Drug Class (Bisphosphonate, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERMs), RANK ligand (RANKL) Inhibitor, and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, and Parenteral); By Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies & Stores, and Online Pharmacies), 2020-2027.”, mentions that the market stood at USD 5.18 billion in 2019.
COVID-19 Impact: Market to Experience a Sluggish Growth at 2.3% CAGR in 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the healthcare systems and hospitals to divert their complete focus on treating people suffering from the disease. In contrast, several elective medical procedures and osteoporosis treatment appointments have either been canceled or postponed. Based on our analysis, the market will exhibit aslow growth at 2.3% CAGR in 2020 due to the aforementioned reasons. However, the market will return to normalcy once the pandemic is over.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
The Anti-obesity Drugs Market report offers an in-depth analysis of the Anti-obesity Drugs industry and the demand drivers by highlighting information on several aspects of the market. Prudent Markets addresses all these aspects and provides the latest scoop and detailed eye-opening study on all major & emerging business segments. In addition to this, the report sheds light on the industry developments by key players, which are contributing to the expansion of this industry. The development scope, feasibility study, Anti-obesity Drugs market concentration, and maturity analysis is elaborated in this report.
Our research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research. Secondary research was conducted to find out detailed information about mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and agreements. At the same time, we have derived significant information about the market dynamics associated with growth drivers, trends, and obstacles.
It offers figurative estimations for upcoming years on the basis of the recent developments and historic data. For gathering information and estimating revenue for all segments, researchers have used top-down and bottom-up approaches. On the basis of data collected from primary and secondary research and trusted data sources the report will help both existing and new aspirants for Anti-obesity Drugs market to figure out and study the market’s needs, market size, and competition.
Osteoporosis is a type of medical condition that occurs when the bone synthesis gets interrupted and if left unattended, often maylead to a fracture. In addition to this, the condition leads to brittle and lower density of bones and is mostly common in the older population, along with women.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Anti-obesity Drugs Market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving the global Anti-obesity Drugs Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Anti-obesity Drugs Market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Anti-obesity Drugs Global market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Anti-obesity Drugs Global market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Anti-obesity Drugs Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Anti-obesity Drugs Market?
|Please click here|
What does the Report Provide?
The market report providesan in-depth analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will have an impact on the market. Furthermore, the report includes significant insights into the regional insights that include different regions, which are contributing to the market growth. It includes the competitive landscape involving the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, collaborate, and acquire other companies that will contribute to the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as Porter’s five forces analysis to obtain information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth between 2020 and 2027.
Increasing Incidence of Osteoporosis to Promote Growth
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), around 10 million Americans aged 50 and older suffer from osteoporosis of the hip. The increasing prevalence of this disease that results in the deformity and fragile nature of the bones is expected to boost the demand for the market for North America osteoporosis treatment. Moreover, several companies are focusing on developing novel therapeutic solutions leading to the growing approvals by the U.S. FDA in treating osteoporosis will contribute to the North America osteoporosis treatment market growth in the forthcoming years.
Parenteral Segment to Showcase Exponential Growth
Based on the route by administration, the parenteral segment is expected to hold a significant North America osteoporosis treatment market sharedue to increasing R&D activities by the healthcare companies to develop novel parenteral drugs during the forecast period.
Presence of Established Players in the U.S. to Feed Market Growth
Geographically, the U.S market stood at USD 4.98 billion in 2019 and is expected to hold the highest position in the North American market in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as presence of established players such as AbbVie Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Amgen Inc. that play a pivotal role in the North America osteoporosis treatment solutions development.
The market in Canada is anticipated to experience considerable growth backed by the increasing prevalence of osteoporosis and supportive government policies to educate the people regarding therapeutic treatment solutions between 2020 and 2027.
Collaboration between Eminent Companies to Brighten Their Market Positions
The market for North America is experiencing proactive competition between major companies that are collaborating with other companies to expand their product portfolio and boost sales revenue. Furthermore, other key players are adopting organic and inorganic strategies such as partnership, the introduction of novel products, and merger and acquisition that will bode well for the growth of the market for North America.
- August 2020 – Celltrion Healthcare Co., Ltd commenced the Phase 1 trial of Denosumab Biosimilar, a monoclonal antibody injection adopted in the management of osteoporosis. The company has invested in R&D to develop novel therapeutics solutions for the treatment of the disease.
ALSO READ | Fortune Business Insights™
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market:
- AbbVie Inc. (North Chicago, Illinois, U.S.)
- Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.)
- Amgen Inc. (Thousand Oaks, California, U.S.)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Novartis AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Sanofi (Paris, France)
- Pfizer Inc. (Brooklyn, New York, U.S.)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Kenilworth, New Jersey, U.S.)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (Brentford, U.K)
- Alcon (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Other Prominent Player
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Osteoporosis, Key Countries, 2019
- Technology Advances, Osteoporosis Market
- New Product Launches, Key Players
- Key Developments, Mergers, Acquisitions, etc.
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
- North America Osteoporosis Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Drug Class
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERMs)
- RANK ligand (RANKL) Inhibitor
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Route of Administration
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies & Stores
- Online Pharmacies
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Products, SWOT, Recent Developments, Strategies, Financials (based on availability))
- AbbVie Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Amgen Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Other Prominent Player
- Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.