The global digital transformation market size is projected to reach USD 3,546.80 billion by 2028. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Digital Transformation Market, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 737.88 billion in 2020. It would exhibit a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period between 2021 to 2028. The rapid innovations in Industry 4.0 have boosted the development of AI-powered robots, SCARA robots, single-axis robots, and collaborative robotics. In January 2021, NuTec Tooling Systems, for instance, bagged a new contract from a medical device OEM to develop a unique system for automating the process of coating plastic syringes, including COVID-19 applications. The company will deploy its SCARA robots to handle the parts cost-effectively.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-transformation-market-104878
Adoption of Novel Technologies to Normalize Market Growth amid COVID-19 Pandemic
In the first quarter of 2020, the digital transformation showcased a mixed impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Several companies closed their production facilities across the globe because of lockdown and social distancing measures implemented by government bodies. But, it would be back to normal gradually in the upcoming years as the adoption of innovative technologies, such as industrial robots, cloud, and AI is increasing among enterprises. Our research reports will help you gain authentic insights into the industry for regaining business confidence.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand for Customer-centric Business Models to Accelerate Growth
Numerous companies worldwide have started integrating unique technologies, such as artificial intelligence and big data & analytics into their pre-existing service models for developing advanced products and services to compete with their rivals. In addition to this, companies would be able to achieve customer-centric business models owing to the higher adoption of digital technologies as they provide multiple opportunities. Hence, they are shifting toward digital transformation to enhance customer experience. However, organizations can often fall prey to cyber-attacks and need to adopt better privacy solutions. It may obstruct the digital transformation market growth in the near future.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/digital-transformation-market-104878
Urgent Need to Felicitate Industrial Modernization will Propel Growth in Asia Pacific
- North America: The region is expected to dominate throughout the forthcoming years backed by the rapidly transforming face of It is mainly propelled by dynamic consumer demand, digitization, and high market competition. The region generated USD 234.73 billion in 2020 in terms of revenue.
- Europe: It would remain in the second position because of the rising government initiatives in France and the U.K., for encouraging companies to use digital technologies. Besides, the surging number of data flows and connected devices in the region would aid the demand for digital transformation.
- Asia Pacific: It is anticipated to grow considerably stoked by the constant evolution of relevant strategies and policies in Japan, India, and China for upgrading digital transformation and bolstering domestic industrial modernization.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the reputed companies operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Amazon Web Services (Washington, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (Mexico, United States)
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- com Inc. (California, United States)
- HCL Technologies Limited (Noida, India)
- Wipro Limited (Bengaluru, India)
- Accenture plc (Dublin, Ireland)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- Teradata Corporation (California, United States)
- Cloudera, Inc. (California, United States)
- Tableau Software (Washington, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Apple Inc. (California, United States)
- NVIDIA Corporation (California, United States)
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Digital Transformation Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104878
Other Exclusive Reports:
Waste to Energy Market Latest Industry Trends, COVID 19 Impact Analysis, Key Drivers and Future Demand Forecast
Hybrid Flow Battery Market Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2028
Meter to Cash Market Size, Share, Future Challenges, Revenue, Demand, Opportunity, Analysis and Industry, Forecast 2028
Manufacturing Operations Management Software Market Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2027
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2027
Welding Electrodes Market Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2027
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]